- In 99026, the median worker income is $38,089. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 99026 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- 99026 has a poverty rate of 7.9%.
- The 99026 unemployment rate was 6.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 21.6% commute under 25 mins, 48.4% travel 25-45 mins, and 30.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- $1,578 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 8 rooms.
- Rentals are 6.8% of homes and 88.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 99026. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.