- At the time of the last census, the 91607 unemployment rate was 10.9%.
- The 91607 poverty rate of 11.3% is lower than the national average.
- In 91607, the median worker income is $36,901. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Of workers, 42.1% commute under 25 mins, 32.4% travel 25-45 mins, and 25.5% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 91607 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,014/mo.
- 61.6% of the homes are rentals and 32.6% are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 91607. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.