- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 91606.
- The poverty rate for 91606 is 16.4%.
- The 91606 unemployment rate was 10.9%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 91606 is: 47.9% under 25 mins, 30.3% 25-45 mins, and 21.8% above 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 91606 is $23,032.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- 64.2% of the homes are rentals and 32.0% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,255/mo.
The map below displays 91606. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.