- 91605 has a poverty rate of 16.9%.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 91605.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 50.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 28.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 21.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- In 91605, the median worker income is $22,315. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 91605 unemployment rate was 10.8%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- 37.1% of homes are owner occupied and 55.8% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,255/mo.
The map below displays 91605. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.