- 91602 workers work 41/hrs per week on average.
- The 91602 poverty rate of 9.5% is lower than the national average.
- In 91602, the median worker income is $42,521. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 91602 unemployment rate was 11.3%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 53.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 17.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,187/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- Rentals are 59.7% of homes and 30.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 91602. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.