- In 91601, the median worker income is $30,329. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Of workers, 48.8% commute under 25 mins, 31.5% travel 25-45 mins, and 19.7% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- 91601 has a poverty rate of 15.4%.
- As of the last census, the 91601 unemployment rate of 10.2% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 91601.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- 16.8% of homes are owner occupied and 76.7% are rented.
- $2,489 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 91601. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.