- As of the last census, the 91505 unemployment rate of 6.9% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 91505 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 59.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 26.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 14.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 91505 has a poverty rate of 7.6%.
- In 91505, the median worker income is $46,922. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,539/mo.
- Rentals are 47.7% of homes and 45.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below contains 91505. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.