- 91504 has a poverty rate of 7.2%.
- As of the last census, the 91504 unemployment rate of 5.1% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 91504 is $37,161.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 58.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 25.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 17.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in 91504.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,780/mo.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- 44.2% of the homes are rentals and 52.0% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 91504. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.