- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 91436.
- The poverty rate for 91436 is 5.0%.
- The median worker income in 91436 is $63,650.
- As of the last census, the 91436 unemployment rate of 5.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 46.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 34.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 19.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 79.1% of homes are owner occupied and 16.9% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $4,001/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 7.
The map below contains 91436. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.