- The poverty rate for 91406 is 15.3%.
- The break down for commute times in 91406 is: 45.7% under 25 mins, 28.6% 25-45 mins, and 25.7% above 45 minutes.
- In 91406, the median worker income is $26,414. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the 91406 unemployment rate was 7.7%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 91406.
- 50.8% of the homes are rentals and 43.9% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,414/mo.
The map below shows 91406. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.