- In 91405, the median worker income is $22,715. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 91405 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 39.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 36.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 23.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 91405 is 23.2%.
- As of the last census, the 91405 unemployment rate of 10.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- $2,386 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 68.4% of homes and 26.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below contains 91405. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.