- The 91356 unemployment rate was 6.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- 91356 has a poverty rate of 13.3%.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 91356.
- The median worker income in 91356 is $36,875.
- The break down for commute times in 91356 is: 44.8% under 25 mins, 27.4% 25-45 mins, and 27.8% above 45 minutes.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,461/mo.
- 38.6% of the homes are rentals and 55.3% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 91356. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.