- As of the last census, the 91342 unemployment rate of 8.8% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 91342, the median worker income is $27,384. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in 91342 is: 46.2% under 25 mins, 36.0% 25-45 mins, and 17.9% above 45 minutes.
- 91342 has a poverty rate of 11.9%.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 91342.
- $2,290 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 25.7% of the homes are rentals and 67.3% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 91342. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.