- In 91330, the median worker income is $2,499. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 91330 poverty rate of 100.0% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 87.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 9.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 2.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 91330 unemployment rate was 24.1%.
- The average worker works 19 hours a week in 91330.
- Homes have 0 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 100.0% of homes and 0.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $0/mo.
The map below shows 91330. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.