- In 91325, the median worker income is $33,101. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 91325 unemployment rate of 7.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 48.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 22.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 91325 poverty rate of 16.1% is higher than the national average.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 91325.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,904/mo.
- 46.2% of homes are owner occupied and 49.0% are rented.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below contains 91325. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.