- The 91304 poverty rate of 13.5% is higher than the national average.
- In 91304, the median worker income is $27,495. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 91304 unemployment rate of 6.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 53.2% commute under 25 mins, 27.6% travel 25-45 mins, and 19.3% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in 91304.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- 50.5% of homes are owner occupied and 42.6% are rented.
- $2,677 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 91304. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.