- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 58.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 21.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 19.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 91105 unemployment rate of 7.1% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The median worker income in 91105 is $77,113.
- The 91105 poverty rate of 7.1% is lower than the national average.
- Typically, people work 42/hrs per week in 91105.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- 65.7% of homes are owner occupied and 25.1% are rented.
- $3,709 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains 91105. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.