- In 91040, the median worker income is $36,156. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 91040 unemployment rate of 6.9% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 91040 has a poverty rate of 8.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 91040 is: 38.6% under 25 mins, 40.5% 25-45 mins, and 20.9% above 45 minutes.
- 91040 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- $2,553 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- 27.2% of the homes are rentals and 69.1% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 91040. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.