- The poverty rate for 91030 is 6.7%.
- In 91030, the median worker income is $51,480. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 91030.
- The 91030 unemployment rate was 5.7%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 50.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 20.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- 48.9% of the homes are rentals and 45.1% are occupied by their owners.
- $3,050 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 91030. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.