- The poverty rate for 90405 is 12.5%.
- As of the last census, the 90405 unemployment rate of 8.7% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 90405, the median worker income is $53,295. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 90405 workers work 41/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 54.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 12.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,416/mo.
- 30.6% of homes are owner occupied and 61.7% are rented.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below contains 90405. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.