- The 90402 poverty rate of 4.4% is lower than the national average.
- The median worker income in 90402 is $78,159.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 53.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 15.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 90402 unemployment rate of 3.7% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 90402.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- $4,001 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 29.3% of the homes are rentals and 63.5% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 90402. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.