- The 90210 unemployment rate was 4.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 90210 poverty rate of 7.2% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 51.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 32.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 16.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 90210 is $54,470.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in 90210.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $4,001/mo.
- The typical home has 7 rooms.
- 66.0% of homes are owner occupied and 24.3% are rented.
The map below displays 90210. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.