- In 90063, the median worker income is $20,166. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 90063 poverty rate of 20.9% is higher than the national average.
- 90063 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- As of the last census, the 90063 unemployment rate of 9.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 50.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 29.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 20.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,762/mo.
- 57.4% of the homes are rentals and 35.1% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
The map below contains 90063. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.