- The poverty rate for 90059 is 28.3%.
- In 90059, the median worker income is $19,113. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 90059.
- The 90059 unemployment rate was 13.8%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in 90059 is: 44.1% under 25 mins, 35.5% 25-45 mins, and 20.5% above 45 minutes.
- 37.0% of homes are owner occupied and 52.8% are rented.
- $1,925 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below displays 90059. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.