- In 90025, the median worker income is $44,197. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The 90025 unemployment rate was 6.6%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in 90025.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 57.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 31.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 90025 has a poverty rate of 11.1%.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,246/mo.
- 68.0% of the homes are rentals and 23.1% are occupied by their owners.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
The map below displays 90025. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.