- In 90019, the median worker income is $25,085. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the 90019 unemployment rate was 8.6%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 42.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 37.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 20.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 90019 poverty rate of 18.2% is higher than the national average.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 90019.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- 24.4% of homes are owner occupied and 69.3% are rented.
- $2,645 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 90019. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.