- In 90006, the median worker income is $15,969. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the 90006 unemployment rate of 11.0% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in 90006 is: 30.1% under 25 mins, 37.0% 25-45 mins, and 32.9% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in 90006.
- The poverty rate for 90006 is 26.4%.
- $2,475 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 83.0% of homes and 8.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 2 rooms on average.
The map below contains 90006. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.