- In 90005, the median worker income is $19,995. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Of workers, 36.3% commute under 25 mins, 34.6% travel 25-45 mins, and 29.1% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- As of the last census, the 90005 unemployment rate of 10.0% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- 90005 workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- 90005 has a poverty rate of 21.4%.
- Homes have 3 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $3,106/mo.
- Rentals are 85.5% of homes and 7.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 90005. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.