- In 90002, the median worker income is $21,297. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 90002 unemployment rate was 7.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Of workers, 45.1% commute under 25 mins, 36.1% travel 25-45 mins, and 18.7% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in 90002.
- The 90002 poverty rate of 27.0% is higher than the national average.
- Rentals are 54.6% of homes and 37.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,752/mo.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below displays 90002. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.