- 85282 workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- In 85282, the median worker income is $25,926. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The 85282 unemployment rate was 8.5%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 85282 poverty rate of 20.3% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 71.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 21.6% commute 25-45 mins, and 7.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 42.2% of homes are owner occupied and 47.0% are rented.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,462/mo.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
The map below displays 85282. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.