- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 64.7% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 4.8% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- 85253 workers work 43/hrs per week on average.
- The 85253 unemployment rate was 1.7%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 85253 poverty rate of 6.7% is lower than the national average.
- In 85253, the median worker income is $63,251. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The typical home has 8 rooms.
- $4,001 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 11.3% of homes and 74.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 85253. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.