- As of the last census, the 85226 unemployment rate of 5.8% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- 85226 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- The median worker income in 85226 is $41,275.
- The break down for commute times in 85226 is: 62.3% under 25 mins, 28.9% 25-45 mins, and 8.8% above 45 minutes.
- 85226 has a poverty rate of 4.1%.
- 62.0% of homes are owner occupied and 32.3% are rented.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,659/mo.
The map below contains 85226. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.