- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 53.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 12.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 85021 unemployment rate was 9.4%.
- The poverty rate for 85021 is 22.2%.
- In 85021, the median worker income is $27,708. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 85021 workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- $1,685 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 47.3% of homes and 35.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 85021. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.