- The 77546 unemployment rate was 3.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The poverty rate for 77546 is 3.9%.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 77546.
- The break down for commute times in 77546 is: 45.8% under 25 mins, 30.4% 25-45 mins, and 23.8% above 45 minutes.
- In 77546, the median worker income is $47,379. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The typical home has 7 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,934/mo.
- 15.8% of the homes are rentals and 79.5% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 77546. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.