- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 77536.
- At the time of the last census, the 77536 unemployment rate was 6.1%.
- In 77536, the median worker income is $40,398. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 61.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 24.4% commute 25-45 mins, and 14.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for 77536 is 7.1%.
- 77.0% of homes are owner occupied and 16.4% are rented.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- $1,522 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows 77536. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.