- 77504 workers work 42/hrs per week on average.
- The 77504 poverty rate of 16.2% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 52.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 32.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 15.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 77504 is $27,072.
- The 77504 unemployment rate was 7.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- $1,315 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 4.
- Rentals are 48.9% of homes and 39.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 77504. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.