- The poverty rate for 77494 is 2.7%.
- The 77494 unemployment rate was 3.8%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 42/hrs per week in 77494.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 35.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 37.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 27.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in 77494 is $58,903.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $2,231/mo.
- 11.3% of the homes are rentals and 82.5% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 8 rooms on average.
The map below displays 77494. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.