- As of the last census, the 77449 unemployment rate of 7.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The 77449 poverty rate of 9.4% is lower than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in 77449 is: 34.9% under 25 mins, 36.2% 25-45 mins, and 28.8% above 45 minutes.
- 77449 workers work 41/hrs per week on average.
- In 77449, the median worker income is $35,178. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,482/mo.
- Rentals are 16.9% of homes and 75.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 77449. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.