- As of the last census, the 77401 unemployment rate of 3.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 76.6% commute under 25 mins, 19.0% travel 25-45 mins, and 4.4% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- In 77401, the median worker income is $74,831. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 77401 has a poverty rate of 2.4%.
- Typically, people work 43/hrs per week in 77401.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 7.
- $3,442 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 15.5% of homes and 77.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 77401. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.