- The break down for commute times in 77386 is: 43.1% under 25 mins, 27.6% 25-45 mins, and 29.3% above 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the 77386 unemployment rate of 5.3% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In 77386, the median worker income is $42,748. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 77386.
- The 77386 poverty rate of 6.2% is lower than the national average.
- 74.9% of homes are owner occupied and 17.4% are rented.
- $1,702 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 7 rooms.
The map below contains 77386. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.