- The 77086 poverty rate of 21.1% is higher than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 40.3% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 36.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 23.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 77086 unemployment rate was 8.4%.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in 77086.
- In 77086, the median worker income is $26,188. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- $1,249 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 33.6% of the homes are rentals and 57.0% are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows 77086. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.