- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 39.6% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 35.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 24.6% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 77078.
- The 77078 poverty rate of 25.6% is higher than the national average.
- The 77078 unemployment rate was 10.7%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 77078, the median worker income is $21,966. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- Rentals are 39.2% of homes and 49.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $1,023 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 77078. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.