- The 77076 unemployment rate was 8.4%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 77076, the median worker income is $18,631. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in 77076.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 46.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 37.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 16.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 77076 poverty rate of 23.2% is higher than the national average.
- $1,089 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- 36.2% of the homes are rentals and 52.2% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 77076. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.