- In 77066, the median worker income is $28,599. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 77066.
- The 77066 unemployment rate was 5.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The 77066 poverty rate of 10.0% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 40.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 38.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 20.3% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- Rentals are 28.0% of homes and 65.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,460/mo.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below displays 77066. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.