- Of workers, 54.6% commute under 25 mins, 26.4% travel 25-45 mins, and 19.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The 77059 unemployment rate was 2.2%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 77059, the median worker income is $63,952. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- 77059 has a poverty rate of 2.2%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 77059.
- 3.4% of the homes are rentals and 95.8% are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 8 rooms.
- $2,207 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays 77059. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.