- The break down for commute times in 77056 is: 73.4% under 25 mins, 19.4% 25-45 mins, and 7.2% above 45 minutes.
- The 77056 poverty rate of 4.1% is lower than the national average.
- The 77056 unemployment rate was 3.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- In 77056, the median worker income is $56,915. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The average worker works 42 hours a week in 77056.
- $3,400 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 42.2% of homes and 36.1% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
The map below displays 77056. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.