- The 77043 poverty rate of 15.1% is higher than the national average.
- 77043 workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 57.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 33.7% commute 25-45 mins, and 9.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the 77043 unemployment rate was 5.8%.
- In 77043, the median worker income is $27,337. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 51.4% of homes are owner occupied and 34.9% are rented.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,375/mo.
The map below shows 77043. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.