- The 77031 unemployment rate was 7.2%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in 77031.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 55.5% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 34.1% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.5% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 77031 poverty rate of 17.5% is higher than the national average.
- In 77031, the median worker income is $22,545. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- 42.4% of the homes are rentals and 40.2% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,373/mo.
The map below displays 77031. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.