- Typical commute times differ throughout the zip code. However, overall 61.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 26.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 12.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The 77023 poverty rate of 21.2% is higher than the national average.
- The 77023 unemployment rate was 6.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median worker income in 77023 is $21,266.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in 77023.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- $1,219 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 44.8% of homes and 41.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays 77023. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.