- As of the last census, the 77015 unemployment rate of 8.2% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In 77015, the median worker income is $25,557. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- 77015 has a poverty rate of 17.2%.
- The break down for commute times in 77015 is: 51.2% under 25 mins, 36.2% 25-45 mins, and 12.5% above 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in 77015.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,209/mo.
- Rentals are 38.5% of homes and 49.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains 77015. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.